Corporate Project Officer
Date Published: 9/6/2017 4:15:00 PM
Department: Corporate Project Division, Central Project Office
Region: Head Office
Number of vacancies: 1
- Investigates project management problems which may cause delays or terminations, substantial expenditures in manpower or materials, or interruptions in milestone, and determines appropriate corrective actions.
- Develops action plans for projects with respect to programs and pursues final dispositions according to assessed priorities.
- Coordinates with other departments, as required, to provide for effective and efficient implementation of projects management dispositions.
- Maintains knowledge of current and pending standards, which affect areas of responsibility and ensures that all projects management actions maintain compliance with applicable standard requirements.
- Bachelorís Degree in Engineering preferably in Industrial Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering and Mechanical Engineering
- Good communication and writing skills (both in English and Filipino
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com.
« Go Back