Date Published: 7/14/2017 10:36:00 AM
Department: Supply Chain Management Group
Region: Head Office
Number of vacancies: 1
- Reviews, evaluates and endorses to the SCMG Group Head information/reports from within and outside the organization on specific issues/concerns and drafts reports and proposals for improvement.
- Coordinates/interfaces with the various functional groups and departments as well as staff members and task forces reporting to the Office of the SCMG Group Head, and review and analyzes value/criticality of appointments, meeting, specific assignments, administrative matters, task force arrangement, official travels, field visits, inspections and related activities in relation to the SCMG plans, programs and objectives of the SCMG.
- Proposes strategies and action plan to resolve issues and problems requiring in-depth knowledge of company policies, procedures, projects and technical information.
- Executes and administers policies and measure approved by the Group Head and carries responsibility over the efficient discharge of management functions.
- Prepares letters, memos, correspondences, and external letters for the review, approval and signature of the Group Head.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
Bachelorís degree in Supply Chain, Engineering,Business Administration, Finance with Accounting, or related fields.
MBA or Supply Chain certifications orequivalent; a plus, but not required.
5 or more years of experience in similar role,or preferably from a Supply Chain
Knowledge and experience in Project and Risk Management.
Knowledge in supply chain optimization, businessanalytics, strategy development and process management and deployment, withfocus on linkages of each supply chain processes as a means to achieve results.
Knowledge in Strategic Sourcing, SupplierManagement and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Processes.
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go Back