Date Published: 7/10/2017 4:11:00 PM
Department: Substation Maintenance and Repair Section, Maintenance and Testing Division A, North Luzon Operations and Maintenance
Region: North Luzon
Number of vacancies: 1
- Supervises and monitors the implementation of work plans for the safe and efficient operation, maintenance and repair of substation primary equipment and their appurtenances.
- Plans and schedules repair, corrective works and maintenance activities for all substation primary equipment and related appurtenances.
- Supervises and ensures implementation and Annual Preventive Maintenance of primary equipment and appurtenances.
- Reviews and recommends improvement of existing repair and maintenance procedures of primary equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
- Licensed Engineer
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in repair and maintenance of primary equipment
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go Back