Date Published: 7/10/2017 3:59:00 PM
Department: Substation Maintenance and Repair Section, Maintenance and Testing Division A, North Luzon Operations and Maintenance
Region: North Luzon
Number of vacancies: 1
- Implementation work plans for the safe and efficient maintenance and/or repair of substation primary equipment.
- Implements all works being undertaken by the Section in the inspection, corrective and preventive maintenance of substation primary equipment - Low Voltage, Medium Voltage, High Voltage and Extra High Voltage.
- Leads and coordinates with other sections of Maintenance and Testing Division, any findings for corrective maintenance where their groups are involved.
- Reviews and recommends improvement of existing repair and maintenance procedures of primary equipment including tools and equipment including tools and equipment needed for various repair and maintenance.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
- Licensed Electrical Engineer
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in repair and maintenance of primary equipment
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Go Back