Senior Internal Auditor
Date Published: 6/2/2017 11:28:00 AM
Department: Compliance and Monitoring Division, Internal Audit Department
Region: Head Office
Number of vacancies: 1
- Monitors and validates Managementís disposition of audit issues/recommendations and the implementation of their committed action plans as contained in the reports issued by internal audit, external audit and 3rd Party Regulatory Auditors.
- Reviews, updates, communicates and implements policies and procedures of Internal Audit Department (IAD).
- Performs continuous study/research on the relevant audit knowledge (e.g. audit standards) through formal trainings and research focusing on common training needs to supplement the functional training programs of IADís functional divisions; Transfer learnings to concerned IAD group/personnel.
- Assists in the coordination of IADís internal affairs/activities.
- Graduate of Bachelorís Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Preferably Certified Internal Auditor(CIA) and/or Certified Internal Systems Auditor (CISA)
- With 2 years of audit experience (internal/external) or 3 years of relevant experience.
Interested applicants are requested to send their updated resume to email@example.com.
« Go Back